Create a planning resource for future organizers of hackathons.
A Hack:Org:X project. See https://hackorgx.dribdat.cc/project/12
> Identify your internal stakeholders and set expectations. Hackathons are cross-functional. No hackathon is run by a community person alone. It is important to ensure everyone is aligned on the goals, what is required to achieve them, and that the necessary resources are committed.
-- Hackathon Guide (opensource.com)
- Who captures value from hackathons? (Attalah 2023)
- What Do Hackathons Do? (CHI 2021)
- Hack for Travel Case Study (Franco 2021)
- Systematic literature review and case study (Loureiro 2019)
- Value of stakeholder engagement in co-creation (Skarlatidou 2019)
- Reappropriating Hackathons (Porter 2017)
- Systems Engineering Hackathon (IEEE pre-print)
- Making Sense of Information and Evidence for Co-creation (CoSIE)
- What is Stakeholder Analysis? (Forbes)
- The Includer Power-Up (Trello)
The mapping above was created during our Hack:Org:X session.
- Teilnehmenden identifizieren
- Was bewegt diese Gruppen?
Bring your team together, collect feedback after event, share it with the community!
Added Stakeholder map that we designed in our workshop.